Wedding Planning (No Day of Coordination) Starts at 2,500
For the busy couple who wants help locating venues and vendors, budget guidance, a comprehensive checklist, and a liaison and guide, this package is for you. Spend more time enjoying your engagement and less time stressed about wedding planning with expert help leading up to your big day. Along with unlimited communication during business hours, here are just a few of the benefits you get with this service:
- Complete creative consultation with budget review, venue and vendor insight, and more, so you’re confident that you’re covering all of your bases.
- Build wedding website so your guest can stay up to date with wedding info and RSVP for your wedding.
- Scheduling of vendor meetings and attendance for up to 4 appointments, so you’re not trying to plan during work hours or make phone calls when you should be tackling your work to-dos.
- Scheduling of venue previews and attendance for up to 2 viewings, so you know exactly what to look for and ask about.
- Preparation of comprehensive calendar with payments, deadlines, and appointments, so you’re organized and up-to-date.
- Customized task list and important marriage information.
- Booking of room blocks for guests, monthly reviews and revisions as necessary, and more, so you can relax and enjoy your free time instead of fretting about forgetting something.
WEDDING DAY MANAGement STARTS AT 2,300
The perfect package for the meticulous and organized couple who has the time and desire to plan their wedding from start to finish, but would love some guidance 6 weeks prior to the big day and a professional planner to manage their wedding day. No need to bother your family and friends, let a professional handle everything. Relax and celebrate your big day without stressing over all the details or dealing with reception and ceremony setup.
Along with unlimited communication during business hours, here are just a few of the benefits you get with this service:
- Planning and guidance meeting, so you have peace of mind of knowing everything is in place and planned exactly as it should be.
- Wedding rehearsal coordination, consultant attendance for up to 1.5 hours, and transportation of small keepsakes/items from rehearsal to wedding location (if necessary), so you can enjoy not just your wedding, but your rehearsal dinner, too.
- Wedding day management and event execution, communication with bridal party and family, including timelines, management of vendor setup, and final payment distribution so you can focus on your love – and nothing else.
- Loading up of gifts and wedding keepsakes at the end of night, so you can rest assured that all of your valuables are safe and where they need to be.
WEDDING DESIGN STARTS AT 2,500
Imagine the ambiance a professionally designed and styled wedding creates visually and emotionally. For the couple who wants a cohesive wedding that’s an extravagant affair, our design package is for you. Let us gather your thoughts and ideas and expand upon them to create a beautifully designed wedding based on your style. While Pinterest is great, it’s easy to get carried away to the point that you end up with a shabby-chic-natural-rustic-modern-traditional, blinged-out smorgasbord of ideas that’s confusing and anything but complementary.
Along with unlimited phone and email communication during business hours, here are just a few of the benefits you get with this service:
- Personalized design concept and planning meetings to ensure we fully explore your style and preferences and get to know your love story, so we can design a striking wedding experience for you.
- Inspiration board complete with theme variations, colors, décor ideas, sample linens, flower suggestions, and place settings, so you can visualize how every detail fits together to create a cohesive experience.
- Select décor rentals, venue decoration, lighting, cake design, floral arrangements, accents, place cards, and personalized menu cards that bring your wedding vision to life.
- Attendance at venue visits for up to three visits during the design process, so you have someone to bounce ideas off of and guide you with what to ask as it relates to your design vision.
PRICES AND SERVICES ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO REFUSE ANY CLIENT